What is the Creative Performance eXchange?
The Creative Performance Exchange (CPX) is a community of thinkers, makers, doers and explorers from a variety of backgrounds including performing arts, business, sports, medicine, art and design.
The CPX organises events and meetups where you can connect with others and exchange ideas that are at the intersection of multiple disciplines, while engaging in activities that will open up opportunities and new realities for you.
The aim of the Creative Performance eXchange (CPX) is to develop an open community to exchange creative ideas and practices that are at the intersection of multiple disciplines including performing arts (dance, music, drama, circus arts), business, sport, medicine, art and design.
Our Core Principles
- To develop a forum where we will all have confidence to collaborate and to listennon-judgmentally
- To encourage the exploration of the unknown and the uncertain, in order tocreate breakthroughs and new and innovative ways
- To facilitate a mix of face-to-face and virtual communication, as a means of sharing ideas
- To improve our skills and practices particularly those related to creativity and innovation
- To encourage inter-generational collaboration and learning
- To connect with people locally, nationally & internationally
Where is the CPX based?
Face-to-face meetings happen in Melbourne, Australia; however our membership includes people from across Australia and internationally.
How do I join?
It’s free and easy to join the CPX. Complete the free registration process on the CPX Meetup site.
Where do I find CPX meeting details?
The CPX Meetup site lists all past and upcoming CPX meetings, and is where you RSVP to meetings.
How else can I follow CPX?
The CPX community has a great online conversation, ideas and knowledge exchange place, CPX Yammer, which is available to all registered CPX members.